Online USTET Results out in January 2014

In the statement of UST Office for Admissions (OFAD), the results of USTET 2014-2015 will be available on January 28, 2014 (Tuesday). On the same date last year, USTET  results had circulated online and the list of passers were posted along the Alumni Walkway inside the University. Results will also be communicated through University postings starting this January 2014  through the status letter to be mailed in the applicant’s school address.

This years entrance test has originally been set on an earlier date but  moved on  September 1,29 and December 1, 2013  due to weather condition in Metro Manila. The first batch of examinees have come in overwhelming number composing of approximately 14,000 excluding the applicants in Provincial Testing Centers.

New procedures and improvements have also  implemented in the test.  Answer sheets for the USTET are now barcoded and  unlike the traditional shading or blackening of applicant numbers, there is now a necessary control number assigned to an applicant that corresponds to his or her own barcoded answer sheet.  Applicants  are also  free to choose from two procedures in order to take the USTET. They can now apply online and pay through Metrobank while sending the necessary documents for application through the use of LBC or any courier. They are also free to come over and pay directly, submitting the necessary documents to get their test permits.

Admission in UST will be determined based on 40 percent of the applicant’s  high school academic performanceeand the remaining 60 percent will come from USTET results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your thoughts about this article

Subscribe via email for free

Activate your subscription by clicking on the link in an email from us. We respect your privacy.