Candidates for high school graduation of the current school year are qualified to take USTET. To apply click Online Application Form and and fill out all the required details. The online form consists of USTET Application, Grades Form and the Information Survey. A reference number will be provided once you have successfully accomplished and submitted your form. It is required that you print your application form with your reference number in it for payment to Metrobank. Refer to USTET Application procedure for General Guidelines in applying for USTET.
The following required documents should be sent thru courier ( ex. LBC, DHL, etc.) to Office for Admissions (OFAD), Rm. 104, Tan Yan Kee Student Center, University of Santo Tomas, Espana, Manila
- Accomplished Application and Grades Form together with the Information Survey
- Clear photocopy of deposit slip (do not send the original copy)
- Clear photopcy of NSO birth certificate
- Two (2) 2” x 2” recent identical pictures with white background and printed name and signature at the back
- Request the Registrar’s Office of your school to accomplish the High School Grades Form. Make sure that the school principal or registrar head signs the High School Grades Form. Only the School Registrar or Principal may certify the High School Grades Form. Affix the school seal for validation. In the absence of a school seal, please attach clear photocopy of Form 137A(Transcript of Records).
The University of Santo Tomas Office for Admissions (OFAD) announces the following schedule of the USTET.
First batch: September 1, 2013 changed to September 29, 2013
Second batch: September 29, 2013
Last batch: December 1, 2013
Your USTET schedule will depend on the earliest testing date available upon the submission of your requirements.