Panasonic Philippines started to accept applications for the “2013 Panasonic Scholarship”. Eligibility to the scholarship program before their application will be considered against the selection criteria, including the academic record and must be graduates or pending graduates of universities that majors in any one of the science, technology and engineering fields.
Qualified applicants will provided with Application Fee and Entrance Fee Assistance (“¥100,000”) and Traveling Cost to Japan. The amount of scholarship assistance is described below.
- Research Student of Graduate School
- Master's Course of Graduate School
|Basic Scholarship||¥150,000 per month|
|Tuition Assistance||Actual Amount (a maximum of ¥200,000 to be paid each half year)|
|Basic Scholarship||¥180,000 per month|
|Entrance Fee Assistance||Actual Amount (a maximum of ¥250,000 to be paid)|
|Tuition Assistance||Actual Amount (a maximum of ¥250,000 to be paid per each half year)|
Documents to be submitted
- Application form
- A letter of recommendation from the academic advisor of the university the applicant graduated from
- Study and research plan in Japan
- Original university transcript (a photocopy is not acceptable.)
- A certified copy of the applicant’s degree
- 3 copies of recent photographs (taken in the last 6 months), size
4x3cm, upper half of the body from the front with head uncovered.
The applicant’s name is to be written on the reverse side and 1copy must be affixed to Application form No.1 .
- Recent Medical Report (The report must be compiled by the health institute nominated by the Panasonic Scholarship office in the applicable countries/area.
- * Learning History/Master Plan of Japanese
* Learning History/Master Plan of Japanese shall be submitted only by those who attend the final interview.
- Submit the following documents to:
Panasonic Manufacturing Philippines Corporation (PMPC)
Human Resource Department
PMPC-Taytay Compound, Ortigas Avenue Ext.
Taytay Rizal 1920 Philippines
TEL: +632-635-2260 local 2810 to 2815
Contact Person: Ms. Jennie R. Garcia