APPLICATION FOR USTET 2013 – 2014
University of Sto. Tomas started accepting applicants for the upcoming 2013-2014 entrance exams scheduled on August 26, 2012, September 30, 2012, November 4, 2012 and on December 9, 2012. The period of application already started last July 2, 2012 to December 8, 2012.
UST announced that applicants shall utilize the UST online application systemto apply for an entrance examination. Applicants will personally appear at the UST Office for Admissions, Rm 104 Tan Yan Kee Student Center or any near UST Testing Centers Mondays to Saturdays 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM with their printed on-line application form and other required documents, for payment and other further evaluation. Applicants with incomplete requirements will not be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY USING ONLINE APPLICATION?
- Click “USTET online application form 2012“.
- Fill out the online application form.and click “Submit. Make sure to that your entries are correct before submitting it. You can may use the “Back” button to alter your data. Note: Once data is successfully submitted, it can no longer be altered.
- Take note of your reference number which will appear after application is successfully submitted.
- Print your application form.
- Proceed to the UST Office for Admissions (OFAD) or at any Testing Center near you for payment and submission of the following requirements :
- Printed application form
- Clear photocopy of NSO birth certificate
- Certificate of Candidate for Graduation to be signed by the School Principal/School Registrar
- Two (2) 2″ x 2″ recent identical pictures with white background and with printed name and signature at the back
- Payment of non-refundable application fee
FOR EXISTING APPLICANTS:
- Enter your reference number and surname in this online form.
- Click “Log in” to view details of your application.
- If you forgot or lost your reference number just sign in and reprint your application form using the print “button” in your account.
NOTE: Corrections or changes in the data entered may be done upon submission of requirements. Please inform the OFAD staff of the corrections.
You can also apply and take USTET at different testing centers. Here are the list of UST Testing centers. Please get in touch with the testing center’s coordinator for the submission of requirements.
RELEASE OF EXAM RESULTS
Visit UST website for complete information about the exam.