The application for De La Salle University DLSU
college admission test- DLSUCET
is now available. Use the online Application form
to register for the entrance examination on October 7, 14 and 21, 2012. The application period started last 16 June -and will be accepting applicants until 26 September 2012.
How to apply for DLSUCET?
The Application is online based. You have to fill out the online Undergraduate Application Form
. Verify the correct and complete information in your application while accomplishing the form.
- For Applicants who will take the test in DLSU, Manila must accomplish the online Undergraduate Application Form and submit the Online Application Number. The Office of Admissions and Scholarships will do the printing of the online application form.
- For Applicants who will take the test in the External Testing Centers are required to submit a hardcopy or printed copy of the online application form to the contact person of the designated testing center.
After you accomplished the online form, proceed to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships or External Testing Center to submit the required documents.
- High school graduates must submit a photocopy of their 4th year high school report card.
- International student applicants must submit a photocopy of their secondary school Transcript of
- 3rd or 4th year High School Subject Teachers
- 3rd or 4th year Class Adviser
- 3rd or 4th year Guidance Counselor
- Three (3) identical passport photographs
- A photocopy of National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate for Filipino Citizens or ACR/ICR/ passport or photocopy of Birth Certificate for non-Filipino Citizens
The Admission test requires applicants to pay the non-refundable Admission Processing Fee of Php600.00 (Filipino and Dual Citizens) or $50.00 (non-Filipino Citizens or International students). You must present the Official Receipt to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships and secure the Admissions Kit (includes bag and information materials) and Test Permit.
The entrance exam will be on 7, 14 & 21 October 2012 at DLSU and September 1, 8, 15, 16, 22, 29, 2012 for external Testing centers. The date of your exam will depend on the earliest testing date available upon the submission of requirements. All applicants must present the exam permits on the date of examination.
The results and status letters can be accessed in this post “DLSUCET Result 2013
” or at the DLSU website in early January 2013. If you cannot access your results,please inquire at the Office of Admissions and Scholarships.
Visit DLSU website
for complete information about the admission procedure.