The result of DOST SEI – Department of Science and Technology Science Eduaction Institute for AY 2012 – 2013 is released . Only 3400 successful “SKOLAR NG BAYAN ” was able to pass the 2012 DOST-SEI Scholarship.
From 3400 passers , 3000 examinees who belong to economically disadvantaged families passed the RA 7687 Scholarship grants, and 400 passed under the DOST-SEI Merit Scholarship Program.
The benefits of the qualifiers under the RA 7687 Scholarship Program is to receive subsidies on tuition fee and other school fees as well as book allowance, monthly living allowance for a 10-to-11 month duration every year and more. For DOST-SEI Merit scholars receive the same benefits as the RA 7687 scholars except for a pro-rated monthly stipend depending on the family’s socio- economic status.
Passers of the scholarship exam will receive an official letter from DOST sei office.
- Each awardees must seek admission in any of the priority S&T fields of study at state colleges and universities and CHED-identified Centers of Excellence/Centers of Development.
- Each qualifier shall receive a notice of award from the DOST-SEI or DOST Regional Offices stating the date of orientation and contract signing.
- He/she shall report at the designated venue with a parent/legal guardian who must bring a 2012 Community Tax Certificate or Official Passport.
- The legal guardian is required to present his/her affidavit of guardianship.
- The names of some qualifiers are put on hold pending to re-evaluation of some requirements
Science and Technology Scholarship Division
ALICIA L. ASUNCION, MPM
Phone : (02)839-0083, (02)837-1333, (02)837-2071 loc. 2382
Fax : (02)839-0086
Email : email@example.com