DSLUCET Applicants for AY 2012-2013 , you can now start downloading and submitting your application forms to be one of the qualified examinees on september and october entrance exams
- 1.) Online Application- For online undergraduate application form heres the link ONLINE APPLICATION. Fill out the electronic generated application form with the needed information . Take note of the CONFIRMATION NUMBER .You will need it in retrieving your application data in the future.
- 2. Proceed to the Admissions Office and submit the completed printed Undergraduate Application Form with all the required documents:
2.1.1. Students who have graduated high school/secondary level will have to submit a photocopy
of their 4th year high school report card
2.1.2. International student applicants would have
to submit a photocopy of their secondary school Transcript of Records
2.2. Two (2) recommendations from any two of the following:
• High School Principal
• Class Adviser
• Guidance Counselor
2.3. Three (3) identical passport photographs
2.4. Photocopy of National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate for Filipino citizens or
Photocopy of Birth Certificate, ACR/ICR or passport
for non-Filipino citizens
3. Pay the non-refundable Admission Processing Fee of PhP600.00 (Filipino Citizens) or $50.00 (non-Filipino Citizens).
4. Present the Official Receipt to the Admissions Office and secure the Admissions Kit and Test Permit. Your entrance exam schedule will depend on the earliest testing date available upon submission of the requirements.
5. Take the exam on your scheduled date. All applicants must present their exam permits on their date of examination.
6. Results can be accessed at the DLSU website in early January 2012. Individual status letters will be mailed to the address as indicated in the Application Form in early January. If you do not receive your results by then, please inquire at the Admissions Office.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
September 12, 2011- Group or by School Application
September 15, 2011- Submission of Application form and requirements
FRESHMAN ENTRANCE EXAM DATES AT DLSU
09, 16, 23 October 2011
For List of of Courses offered and other Provincial Testing dates and venue try downloading this PDF Doc
Br. Andrew Gonzalez Hall,
De La Salle University
2401 Taft Avenue
1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 523-4230 (Direct) or
(632) 524-4611 to 19 locals 166 and 167
Mondays to Fridays: 8:00 am – 12 noon; 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Saturdays: 8:00 am – 12 noon only