UE 2011 - 2012, Entrance Examination online enrollment
University of the East has remained faithful in its noble mission of offering quality education to the youth. It has produced countless graduates who belong to the country's national pool of achievers and leaders from various fields of endeavor. At the dawn of the new millennium, UE has reinvented itself to become the University of E-ducation capitalizing on digital technology to achieve academic excellence. For Students that are interested in studying in UE, Admission/ Enrollment is on going. Applicant is required to take the entrance Examination to test if he/she fits for the degree programs offered in the university. CET results are released after the test unlike other universities that often take several weeks before you know your score. The good thing about this is that you can right away enroll the same day you got your results , if you passed the exam.
- A. Filipino and Resident Foreign Students
- Form 138 (High School Report Card)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- NSO - authenticated copy of Birth Certificate
- Report of CET results
- For valedictorian or salutatorian, certificate issued by the High School Principal indicating the honor or academic award received and the number of graduates
- For resident foreign student, updated Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI)
- For full-time working student, certificate of employment
- For applicant to the College of Fine Arts , he/she should pass the Talent Test administered by the College.
- B. Non-Resident Foreign Students
- Scholastic Records issued by the school head and duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy located in the applicant's country of origin or residence
- Documentary Proof of Support to cover expenses incidental to his/her studies, such as board and lodging, as well as return airline ticket.
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Medical Health Certificate with standard-size chest X-ray.
University Requirements (in addition to the Government Requirements:)
- Report of CET results.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (one from the Headmaster of the school and another from a former teacher or professor)
- Seven (7) copies of the applicant's latest 2"x2" photo
- Personal History Statement
- Updated Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Special Study Permit (SSP) issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI)
- Payment of Acceptance Fee of one hundred twenty-five US dollars (US$125.00) or its peso equivalent at the prevailing exchange rate upon release of the Notice of Acceptance (NOA). Check or money order should be made payable to the University of the East.
- Payment of seventy-five US dollars (US$75.00) or its peso equivalent at the prevailing exchange rate as Processing/Service fee. Check or money order should be made payable to the University of the East.
- Step 1: Proceed to the Admissions Office for the Online Application for Admission. (Applicants may also apply for admission online at the following website: www.ue.edu.ph)
- Step 2: Submit the accomplished Application Form for Admission at the Admissions Office.
- Step 3: Pay the CET fee at the Finance Department.
- Step 4: Present the receipt of payment at the Admissions Office and take the test at the assigned testing center.
- Step 5: Secure the CET results.
Procedure for Enrollment :
- Submit the original copy of the prescribed admission requirements at the
- Secure Registration Form at the Admissions Office.
- Pay school fees at the Finance Department.
- Proceed to the Student Affairs Office (SAO) for the processing of Identification Card (ID) and for instructions regarding the school uniform
Degree Programs / Courses offered
College of Law
Bachelor of Laws (LIB)
Bar Refresher Course (two semesters)
Special Program for Executives
College of Dentistry
Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
PACUCOA Level II Accredited
Associate in Health Science Education (AHSE)
Pre-Dentistry (two year course)
College of Arts and Sciences
AB Broadcast Communication
Bachelor of Arts (AB)
(PACUCOA Level II Accredited)
Majors: Economics, English, Filipino, History,
International Studies (Majors: American
Studies, China Studies), Legal Management,
Political Science, Sociology
Bachelor of Science (BS)
Majors: Biology, Library and Information Science,
Mathematics, Physics, Psychology, Statistics,
Hotel and Restaurant Management
Short-term Program leading to a Certificate of Proficiency in:
English, Filipino, Fookienese, Mandarin, Nihongo, Spanish
Certificate Program for the Contact Center Industry
College of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and
Computer-Based Accounting Systems (BSA-CAS)
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
(PACUCOA Level II Accredited)
Majors: Financial Management, Business Economics, Business Management, Marketing Management,
BSBA (Management) Special Degree Program
(for entrepreneurs or executives in private
enterprises or government, or for officers
in the AFP, without a college degree)
College of Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCoE)
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering (BSECE)
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE)
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSME)
Institute of Technical Education
Computer Technician(two-year course)
Electronics Technician (two-year course)
College of Computer Studies and Systems
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
(PACUCOA Level II Accredited)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
Bachelor of Science in Information Management (BSIM)
Associate in Computer Technology (ACT)
Information and Communications Technology
(non-degree, short term courses in Microsoft Office XP,
Windows 2000/XP, Webpage Development,
Visual Basic Programming, MS Access, etc.)
College of Education
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd)
PEHM (a combination of PE, Health, Education and Music), Guidance and Counseling, Computer
Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEEd) with areas of specialization in English, Filipino, Home
Economics and Technology, Math, PE, Science and Health, Social Studies, Early Childhood
Education, Guidance and Counseling in the Elementary Level
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics (BSND)
Certificate in Professional Education
Also offers Elementary and High School Education
Contact the university admission if you have other questions
Admissions Office: (632) 735-54-71 loc 398 - 399
Direct Line: (632) 735-85-77
Email: admission @ ue.edu.ph