MLQU Manuel L. Quezon University- Quality-driven, affordable ,research-oriented, innovative and student-friendly University founded in 1947 with the aim to provide ambitious but financially disadvantaged young people with the quality education and professional training .
Manuel L. Quezon University has three campuses;
1. Administration Building
2. Monzon Hall both at R. Hidalgo St.
3. Arlegui Compound at Arlegui St.
Just recently, the Research Center was built adjacent to the Monzon Hall named after Justice Arsenio P. Dizon.
MLQU University reserves the right to enroll only students who meet its admission requirements and agree to comply with its scholastic standards and to abide by its rules and regulations.
Scholarships in the University are also available for entrance scholarships for valedictorians and salutatorian, resident scholarships and if you are a member of the varsity team. Special grants are also offered provided that you qualify for their scholarship programs.
Here the admission procedure and requirements needed for Admission to the University:
For Freshmen applicants:
- Proceed to the Guidance Center for the Entrance Examination.
- If you pass the examination, go to the Registrar’s Office and fill up a Student Information Form (SIF) for your Student Number and submit the following:
a.) Form 138.
b.) Certification of Good Moral Character from your school of origin.
c.) Result of Entrance Examination.
d.) 3 Pictures (2X2).
- Proceed to the Dean’s Office of the school chosen for advising.
- Fill up the Student Enrolment Form (SEF) and have it checked and approved by your adviser.
- Proceed to the MIS Department for assessment.
- Pay your tuition and other fees at the Treasurer’s Office and only to tellers on duty.
- After payment of fees, proceed to the University Studio for the Student ID.
- To apply for a library ID, go to the Arsenio P. Dizon Research Center (MLQU Main Library).
- Go to the Dean’s Office of the school of your choice for interview.
- If you pass the interview, proceed to the Admission Office for the entrance examination.
- If you pass the examination, go to the Registrar’s Office and fill up Student Information Form (SIF) for your Student Number and submit the following:
a.) Honorable Dismissal or Transfer Credentials from your school of origin;
b.) Certification of Good Moral Character from the aforementioned school;
c.) Scholastic Records for evaluation purposes;
d.) 3 Pictures (2X2).
Academic Programs/ Courses offered:
- Communication & Information Science
- Computer Science & Mathematics
Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Tourism & Hotel Administration
Hotel & Restaurant Management
Complete list of Degree programs are available in the university official website.
Inquiries could be asked through the university trunk line and email address. You could also visit them personally .Bring your credentials and other requirement for admission for the immediate processing of your entrance examination and enrollment. The location of MLQU is is near the famous Quiapo Church .
1015 R. Hidalgo St., Quiapo, Manila, Philippines 1001
(632) 734-01-21 to 24
(632) 733-79-76 or (632) 733-99-74